Please ensure you have booked you place ion a clinic with the host or with Lotti directly. 07757780202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Yard Visit Neurocentric Rider Assessment
One to One session with Lotti Hutchinson from Neurocentric rider Biomechanics at Lodge Farm, Elkington Road, Yelvertoft, Nn6 6ng on 25th September 2022.
Timing to be arranged by Steph Barnard. Email: email@example.com
One hour assessment consists of:
- Ground based assessment (first)
- Ridden assessment
- Ridden and ground based correctional exercises
Pre visit form must be filled in 24 hour before your session to ensure Lotti has a picture of you and your injuries before your session. You will recieve this the week before your clinic. This allows us to save time discussing everything but allows Lotti to have a full picture of your history which is a key part of the assessment.
Please add a note to your booking with the email address and contact number you wish for the pre-visit form to be sent to.
By booking you confirm all of the following statements are true
- You confirm you and your horse are suitable to attend the clinic and be assessed on the ground and ridden at paces and movements of your choice. If there is a particular movement you wish to work on this need to be made aware to Lotti during the ground part of the assessment.
- You confirm you have suitable rider indemnity insurance to attend the venue and clinic.
- We are happy for your instructor/ coach to be present but you confirm they are aware they are to watch, not coach, during the session unless asked to and to save any questions to the end. (We like to make sure the time is most efficiently spent helping you.)
- During the unmounted assessment we ask you have someone to hold your horse. Time is very limited during clinics so horses need to be tacked up prior to the assessment.
- We allow video and photography of your session but ask if you are to share on social media no longer than 60 seconds and we are tagged in any posts of our work.
Any questions before booking please email Lotti@pbmovement.co.uk
Full Refund: More than 28 days of clinic date
50% Refund: more than 14 days of clinic date
No Refund: Less than 14 days of Clinic
- if you are able to find a replacement rider. This is to be organised with the host of the clinic.
- non ridden options are available if you horse is unable to be ridden.
- weather cancellation are at the host descression.
Weather impact : our hosts make the final decision as to whether the clinic is fit to run. If the clinic is cancelled by our host due to weather conditions then we can provide a new date or full refund.